Wednesday, August 14, 2013

If It's For You (Keep Keep) - The Overtunes


I'm walking alone, how I'm lonely and I don't know if I'm going to the right way
Cuz everybody has left me, I know which way they're going but I know that they won't accept me haa...

But the wind, yeah the wind is blowing against me
And the rain, yeah the rain keeps on falling
But if it's for you, if it's for you, then I'm okay uh... uh... uh... uh...

Yeah I've spent too much time believing in my dreams but now I know I'm going nowhere
And time keeps passing by, the path I take is one solid rock, now blends with the dirt

All the lights, yeah the lights are dying
And the picture of you is fading
But I'll be remembering you, I'll be remembering you ooh.. ooh..


And I won't give up, no I won't give in, yeah I will keep walking, running, and shouting your name
I won't give up, I won't give in, yeah I will never stop

Cuz it is for you, it is for you
I'll be remembering you, I'll be remembering you
So it is for you, it is for you
It is for you, it is for you
It is for you, I'll keep remembering you
It is for you uh...
It is for you (Keep keep remembering you), it is for you (Keep keep remembering you)
It is for you, it is for you

I will keep walking, running, shouting your name, shouting your name

No comments:

Post a Comment

ayo komentar postingan ini, pasti komentar kalian akan sangat berguna buat saya khususnya. komentar ya....